Register as a Gas Price Insider
Please register below as a Gas Price Insider.
Please register below as a Gas Price Insider.
1. The Tomorrow's Gas Price Today "GAS PRICE INSIDER" contest ("the Contest") is open to all Canadian residents, who have attained the age of majority according to the law of the province in which they reside.
2. The first phase of the Tomorrow's Gas Price Today "GAS PRICE INSIDER" contest commences at 12:01 a.m. ET on October 1, 2012 and closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). The future phases of the contest may be activated by updating these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the Contest, simply visit tomorrowsgaspricetoday.com between and create a Gas Price Insider membership fill out the necessary entry form. No purchase necessary.
All entries must include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Limit one Insider account per person.
Entries received shall be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.) business, educational institution, etc. that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries, bulk drop-off or mechanical reproductions or facsimile entries are ineligible.
4. There will be 14 gas card prizes (1 x $100, 3 x $50, 10 x $25). Winners must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Prize winner waives all recourse against Contest Sponsors if services offered do not prove to be entirely satisfactory.
6. Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
7. There will be one (1) random draw to be made after Oct 31 and before November 7, 2012
8. The random draw will take place from all eligible on-line ballots earned by registrants during the Contest Period. The first (1) entry drawn will be eligible to win the prize. The odds of winning the prize will depend upon the total number of ballots earned during the contest period.
9. The Contest Sponsors will attempt to contact the potential winner by email within five (5) business days after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question.
Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a declaration and release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with these official contest rules, grants all consents required as contemplated in these Contest Rules, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph likeness and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for federal news, entertainment and information purposes at no compensation to the potential winner, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winnerís participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize.
In the event that the potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by the Contest Sponsors within five (5) business days following the draw, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question within the time limit, does not sign and return the release within the specified time, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this.
10. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
11. Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution. Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, exchanged or bartered. Request for refund will not be entertained.
12. Any dispute or claim relating to organization or conduct of this promotional contest by a resident of the Province of Quebec may be addressed to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec. A dispute relating to the attribution of the prize may also be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec who will limit its intervention to facilitating settlement between the parties.
13. Contest Sponsors and the contest judging organization are not responsible for theft, loss of any form or any human or computer-generated error in the awarding of the prize, nor for the loss or misplacing of any control coupon.
Contest Terms and Conditions
In consideration of the awarding of the Prize to me following Verification, I hereby:
--accept the Prize and acknowledge that the Prize is as described in the Rules and Regulations;
--fully discharge and release Contest Sponsors and Consumer Guru Inc. ("CGI"), their respective affiliates, franchisees and advertising and promotional agencies; their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents; and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, payments, actions, or causes of action whatsoever for damages, loss or injury, howsoever arising as a result of my participating in the Contest and accepting the Prize which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors or assigns may now or hereafter have against them or any of them;
--consent to the use of my name, address, comments and any photograph and/or any video image taken of me and/or the Prize by or on behalf Contest Sponsors and/or its/their affiliates and/or their advertising and promotional agencies without compensation or other liability to me or my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors or assigns; and
I declare that:
--I have complied with, and will comply with all the Rules and Regulations of the Contest, and have answered the skill-testing question in the manner prescribed;
--I am an individual resident of the province indicated above and neither I nor any person with whom I reside is employed by Consumer Guru Inc., the judges and persons with whom any of the aforementioned are domiciled. CGI or their respective affiliates, or any of their advertising or promotional agencies;
--I am of the legal age of majority according to the laws of the province in which I reside; and the terms of the Rules and Regulations and this Release Form shall apply to and be binding on me and my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.