in your City
Higher energy costs will add $2000 in expenses to average Canadian families' budgets. Will this affect your spending plans ?
YOUR FIRST AND ONLY CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR GAS PRICE PREDICTIONS IN CANADA
* WHEN U.S. GASOLINE DEMAND IS UP, HOPE FOR FALLING PRICES ELUSIVE: http://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.cfm?id=17911
* HOT OFF THE PRESSES; PETROLEUM PRICE OUTLOOK http://www.eia.gov/forecasts/
*AT LAST … ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY IN THE OIL INDUSTRY HURTS CANADA …. ITS SOMETHING WE’VE BEEN SAYING FOR 20 YEARS !! (Let’s see which Canadian media picks up on this costly and inconvenient truth) http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-29/oil-leaking-from-canada-trade-data-muddies-poloz-outlook.html ______________________________________
ALL NEW TGPT IPHONE APP … Our *NEW* iPhone app has just been released. Android and Blackberry apps to follow over the next few weeks … We think you’ll like it! Check the App Store on your iPhone or iPad to get it for free or access app Updates in the app store if you downloaded the previous version. Or see more info here -btw – just like buying gas, building this app wasn’t free and ads help support its development and maintenance – a minor inconvenience when your consider the savings the site provides you. ______________________________________
NEW – FUEL WATCH
With so much going on in our lives, trying to figure out how to budget isn’t helped by the erratic peaks and valleys of gas prices. So we thought we’d give you a heads up on events that contribute to triggering price changes a few day before they happen. Feel free to use our forum page to add your own thoughts on what affects the cost of energy, which now takes up about 25% of your disposable income. FOR THE WEEK OF Sept 2-5 THE FOLLOWING WILL DETERMINE GAS PRICES LATER IN THE WEEK:
- Look for further data on jobs and manufacturing in Canad and the US
- U.S. Weekly Petroleum Inventory Report – Wed. 10:30 am
- Strength of Canada’s loonie vs. the US Greenback
- Slackening Fall fuel demand leads to rise in gasoline invetories
- Effect of October energy futures contract dropping vs. September
Come learn with us!