in your City
Higher energy costs will add $2000 in expenses to average Canadian families' budgets. Will this affect your spending plans ?
YOUR FIRST AND ONLY CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR GAS PRICE PREDICTIONS IN CANADA
NEW – FUEL WATCH
With so much going on in our lives, trying to figure out how to budget isn’t helped by the erratic peaks and valleys of gas prices. So we thought we’d give you a heads up on events that contribute to triggering price changes a few day before they happen. Feel free to use our forum page to add your own thoughts on what affects the cost of energy, which now takes up about 25% of your disposable income. FOR THE WEEK OF Oct20-25 THE FOLLOWING WILL DETERMINE GAS PRICES LATER IN THE WEEK:
- Look for further data on jobs and manufacturing in Canada and the US
- U.S. Weekly Petroleum Inventory Report – Wed. 10:30 am
- Strength of Canada’s loonie vs. the US Greenback
- Hedge Funds bailing from energy commodities
- Further review of Europe’s re-emerging sovereign debt crisis
Come learn with us!